Skin Tightening and Smoothing
At the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay, in addition to our safe, effective vein treatments, we also offer an array of non-surgical skin tightening options. Each treatment utilizes different technologies to smooth, tighten, and lift areas of the body and face to produce fantastic aesthetic transformations. Some of these options also simultaneously accomplish fat reduction for non-surgical body contouring. In certain cases, Jeffrey A. Hunt D.O., R.V.S., R.V.P.I. combines Acoustic Wave Therapy™ to enhance body shaping efforts and aid in the reduction of cellulite.
Learn more about the many skin tightening and smoothing treatments we offer by clicking on the links below:
- Ultherapy® – Ultherapy® uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to tighten deep tissue for smoother, more lifted skin along the face and neck. This non-surgical facelift method stimulates collagen production for improved skin elasticity and firmness.
- Fotona TightSculpting™ – TightSculpting™ uses two wavelengths of laser energy to treat skin laxity and reduce excess fat from areas of the body. This non-surgical, non-invasive body contouring treatment helps create smoother, tighter curves with little to no downtime.
- ClearLift™ – ClearLift™ is a Q-Switched Yag pixelated laser designed to treat areas of skin laxity along the face and neck. The laser energy helps refresh the skin and stimulate collagen production in deeper layers for a smoother, more lifted appearance.
- JuVaShape™ – JuVaShape™ face and body treatment uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to smooth wrinkles, improve skin texture, and reduce cellulite.
- Exilis™ – The Exilis™ system uses ultrasonic energy and radiofrequency (RF) waves to simultaneously reduce fat and tighten skin anywhere on the face and body without surgery.
- Fotona3D® Laser Face Lift – Fotona3D® combines IPL, YAG laser, and an Erbium Micropeel to achieve comprehensive skin rejuvenation and resurfacing, in combination with skin plumping and tightening, for a more lifted appearance.
- IntimaLase and IncontiLase – These procedures use laser energy to tighten and thicken connective tissue that supports the vaginal walls and bladder.
At the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay, our non-surgical tightening and smoothing treatments can dramatically improve the appearance of loose skin in the face and neck, pockets of fat, and skin dimpling. With many of these procedures, problem areas such as the face, neck, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen can be dramatically improved. We even offer tightening options to treat urinary incontinence and vaginal relaxation. If you would like to know more about any of our cellulite treatments or skin tightening and smoothing options, contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hunt.
Frequently Asked Questions about Skin Tightening and Smoothing
Which skin tightening and smoothing option is right for me?
The ideal treatment option for you will depend on a variety of factors:
- What are your concerns?
- What is the current condition of your skin?
- Do you want to reduce excess fat as well as tighten and smooth skin?
- Are your concerns purely cosmetic?
- Have you undergone previous treatments?
- Would you like to improve other aspects of your skin as well?
- Are there treatments that you are particularly interested in?
- Which area(s) of the face or body would you like to treat?
During your consultation with Dr. Hunt, he will discuss all of your concerns and goals to determine which treatment or combination of treatments can help you achieve the look you desire. He is knowledgeable and experienced in all of the non-surgical systems and cosmetic injectables we offer at the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay. Based on the information gathered during your visit, he can custom-tailor a treatment plan that is right for you.
What is Acoustic Wave Therapy™?
Acoustic Wave Therapy™ utilizes sound waves to disrupt the tiny adhesions that cause the dimpled appearance of cellulite. It is very well tolerated and fast. Most people do six treatments done twice a week for three weeks. Final results are not seen until six weeks after the last treatment, however, most people will begin noticing improvement in their cellulite after approximately three or four treatments. How long results is partly going to depend on genetics, activity, and diet of the patient.
What exactly is cellulite?
Cellulite describes the dimpling of skin, typically on thighs, hips, and buttocks, caused by the protrusion of fat into the dermis. Almost 90 percent of all women develop cellulite at some point.
If you have questions about any of the treatments you have seen on our website, or if you would like to find out if you are a good candidate for a procedure we offer, please contact our office to schedule a consultation with our skilled, board-certified physician.