Botox® & Injectables
At the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay, we offer a wide variety of injectable dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers from both Allergan® and Galderma® to smooth skin and add youthful volume. Dr. Jeffrey Hunt and our highly trained, certified injectors are very experienced in applying all of the products we use, and they strive to provide natural-looking results that exceed patient expectations. Their knowledge of the skin, structures of the face, injection techniques, and the unique properties of each injectable allows them to customize each treatment for maximum aesthetic benefit.
To reduce the frequency of follow-up treatments, we offer long-lasting fillers such as Radiesse®, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, Restylane® Lyft®, Restylane® and Sculptra®. We are also Top 1% Providers of both BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®, products which temporarily relax the muscles that cause facial wrinkles and creases for smooth, youthful-looking skin. In addition to offering the latest products and valuable experience, we also employ advanced injection techniques, including the use of blunt tip cannulas for dermal fillers to reduce swelling, bruising, and pain.
Cosmetic injectables can be administered to correct visible signs of aging and enhance facial features. Use the facial diagram below to get an idea of which areas can be treated with injectables.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic/Dysport® – Relaxes muscles to erase fine lines and wrinkles
- Injectable Fillers – Corrects facial volume loss, fills in unwanted folds and wrinkles, lifts cheeks, volumizes lips, and more!
- Blunt-Tip Cannulas – Reduces swelling and bruising during injection of dermal fillers
- G-Shot® – Amplifies sensitivity of the G-spot for enhanced female pleasure
Combining Injectable Treatments
Dr. Hunt and our experienced injectors may recommend treatment with a combination of injectable products to achieve optimal results. During a consultation, you will be able to discuss your areas of concern and the cosmetic goals you wish to achieve. After a facial examination, your injector will explain which products can help you attain the look you desire. For many patients, combining a wrinkle relaxer and dermal filler can help smooth fine lines and restore facial volume for a more youthful look. The latest generation of hyaluronic acid fillers are now formulated to treat specific areas of the face, so it is not uncommon for different products to be used to lift cheeks, enhance lips, and smooth smile lines. Every face is unique and ages differently, which makes customizing treatment with the right injectables the key to creating an aesthetically pleasing result.
Frequently Asked Questions about Injectables
How long will the results of my injectable treatment last?
The results achieved with injectables will vary based on the product used, where it is injected, and the unique rate at which it dissolves in your body. Manufacturers provide an approximation of how long results should last based on clinical testing, and your injector can help set expectations based on this information and their prior experience with each product. With repeated treatments of BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® at recommended intervals, results can sometimes last progressively longer due to gradual muscle weakening. It is also worth noting that dermal fillers injected into regions of the face that experience a lot of movement, like the area around the mouth, typically dissipate more quickly than if injected into a less active facial area. Depending on your experience with a given product, your injector can develop a customized treatment schedule to help you maintain results.
Which injectable treatment is right for me?
A certified injector with years of product and treatment experience is usually the best person to help you determine which injectable treatment can most effectively achieve your cosmetic goals. Dr. Hunt and our team of injectors are highly skilled and can design an injectable treatment plan that is custom-tailored to suit your unique needs and aesthetic desires.
How much does treatment with injectables cost?
The cost of treatment with injectables is typically based on the per-unit or per-syringe cost of the product and the amount of the product that is used. These prices can fluctuate, and at Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay, we often offer special promotional pricing on various injectables throughout the year. Before you receive your treatment, your injector can provide an accurate price estimate of the proposed plan so that you are prepared for the final cost.
What are the key differences between your cosmetic fillers?
- JUVÉDERM® is a temporary dermal filler that lasts up to one year per FDA. It can be used anywhere in the face, however it’s mostly used for nasolabial folds and the lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® XC can be used to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles for up to 18 months. This dermal filler is specifically formulated for effective treatment of the nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC uses patented Vycross® technology to add natural lift and volume to the cheek area for a younger, more refreshed look. Results can be seen immediately, and last for 18-24 months with optimal treatment.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC can add smooth, natural volume to the lips and diminish vertical wrinkles around the mouth for up to 12 months or more.
- Restylane® is a temporary filler that is primarily used for nasolabial folds and the lips. Results last ten to twelve months.
- Restylane® Lyft is similar to Restylane®, but has a thicker consistency, allowing it to address deeper and more stubborn facial wrinkles and add volume to the cheeks more effectively. Patients generally maintain results for approximately 10-12 months.
- Restylane® Refyne can be used to correct the appearance of mild to moderate nasolabial folds with natural-looking results that may last up to 12 months or more.
- Radiesse® can be used to correct smile lines, nasolabial folds, depressed cheeks and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. It typically lasts up to 12 months.
- Sculptra® is used as a volume filler throughout the face. It can be used to enhance cheekbones or for nasolabial folds. It usually requires three treatments spaced approximately five weeks apart. Since Sculptra® builds up your own collagen, it can last for several years.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic, what does it do, and how long do results typically last?
BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes facial muscles causing wrinkles and lines to disappear. The results typically last three to four months, although with repeated treatments, many areas last longer than this.
If you are interested in learning about how injectables can improve your look, we suggest scheduling a consultation at the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay.