Our patients receive customized treatment plans for a variety of cosmetic procedures and enhancements. In total, Jeffrey A. Hunt D.O., R.V.S., R.V.P.I. and our team at the Vein & Cosmetic Center of Tampa Bay use over 18 different lasers and maintain the newest technology available to meet all of our patients’ needs. In addition to these cosmetic options, we also offer an assortment of additional services that can help improve overall well-being, treat medical conditions, remove tattoos and dark skin pigmentation, and even improve female sexual function and satisfaction.
Dr. Hunt is experienced and highly-skilled in performing all of these procedures with optimal results. As a board-certified physician and vein specialist trained in a broad spectrum of medical and cosmetic treatments, he is a trusted practitioner who strives to always deliver high-quality, individualized care for each of his patients.
Learn more about the additional treatments we offer by clicking on the links below:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy – Bio-identical hormone pellet therapy is a powerful method of anti-aging medicine that balances hormone levels for both men and women to improve health, vitality, and quality of life.
- Treatment for TMJ Disorder with BOTOX® – BOTOX® is not just for wrinkles! Pain caused by temporomandibular joint disorder can be effectively treated with strategic BOTOX® injections.
- Skin Cancer Prevention with Levulan® Kerastick® and BLU-U® – Remove pre-cancerous cells from the skin’s surface with this preventative combination therapy. The Levulan® medication is absorbed by abnormal cells and activated by the blue light to eliminate potential skin cancers.
- Tattoo Removal and Pigmented Lesion Treatment with Alex TriVantage® – This laser targets dark skin pigmentation and tattoo inks to effectively remove tattoos and some pigmented lesions such as birthmarks, age spots, and freckles.
- IntimaLase and IncontiLase – These laser treatments for women use thermal energy to tighten and thicken the connective tissue of the vaginal canal and the tissue that supports the bladder and urinary tract. While IntimaLase treats vaginal relaxation syndrome, IncontiLase is designed to treat stress urinary incontinence.
- G-Shot® – This procedure involves the injection of a dermal filler to enhance stimulation of the female G-spot for improved sexual pleasure and orgasmic response.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Hair Loss – This non-surgical procedure helps to restore thinning hair for men and women.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these additional procedures and treatments, we encourage you to contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hunt.